• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Sig MCX Virtus TACOPS 6.75" .300 Blackout | Suppressor Ready PDW | Extremely Rare

ggkthx

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Gucci Gun Addict
Reaction score
Sig Sauer MCX Virtus TACOPS 6.75" .300 Blackout
- This is a factory built Sig Sauer MCX Virtus TACOPS, not a pieced together upper and lower. This is an extremely rare gem.
- The rifle has about 90 rounds fired through it and is in excellent condition.
- This is built on the MCX Virtus platform and interchangeable with other MCX Virtus parts, UNLIKE the Sig Rattler and Canebrake models.
- The handguard easily fits a 1.75" diameter suppressor tucked underneath for that integral suppressor look with the suppressor gas valve easily accessible.
- A Strike Industries MCX Stabilizer brace is installed.
- A Strike Industries Enhanced Pistol Grip is installed.
- The original box, documents, and one .300blk magazine are included.
- Open to trade offers that have cash included.
- Available to meet around Alpharetta / Milton area on the weekends.

- I can add a Sig Romeo4H Red Dot & Sig Juliet 4 4x Magnifier Combo for an additional $499.
- I can add .300 blackout ammo of different types and grains for additional cost.

For you DI AR guys, check out my Lanxang Tactical LTE-42 16" top-shelf AR here:

Factory Product Description
The MCX all began with the need for a compact 300BLK platform. The 6 3/4" Tacops is just that. With all the modularity of the MCX Virtus and a suppressor designed barrel, the MCX Tacops is set up to be the most compact version of the MCX Virtus system. Featuring a 2 stage Matchlite Trigger, hammer forged 6 3/4" barrel, folding PCB brace, and inert training device that sets the TACOPs up to be easily suppressed.

Note: The Tacops system is designed to be suppressed and comes with a suppressor gas valve and inert training device (Suppressor Sold Separately). This results in limiting the platform to supersonic ammo in P2 if the inert training device is installed.

The SIG MCX TACOPS is a Talo Distributors Exclusive

• Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
  • Model: PMCX-300B-6B-TAP-TACOPS
  • Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
  • Action: Semi-Auto
  • Barrel Length: 6.75 in
  • Threads: 5/8 in - 24 tpi
  • Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
  • Twist Rate: 1:5"
  • Trigger Type: 2-Stage Match
  • Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
  • Operating System: Gas Piston
  • Accessory Rail: M-LOK
  • Grip Type: Polymer
  • Overall Length: 27.5 in
  • Overall Weight: 8 lbs

sig_tacops_01.jpg
sig_tacops_02.jpg
sig_tacops_03.jpg
sig_tacops_04.jpg
sig_tacops_05.jpg
sig_tacops_06.jpg

So you’re saying this lower is some how incompatible with everything from the guns built after the virtus? I.E. the various rattler and canebrake variations?

Back
Top Bottom