• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Seastream Angler 120PD fishing kayak

tmann1990

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-seastream-angler-120pd-fishing-kayak.2448122/
Item Name: FS/FT Seastream Angler 120PD fishing kayak

Zip Code: 31096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns, ammo, bird dog pups

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pedal driven fishing kayak. Works great and is in great shape, I just don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. Product description below. I will add better photos once I can get them to upload.

https://www.seastreamkayaks.com/products/angler-120-pd?variant=32675898753160

Introducing the all new Seastream Angler 120 PD, featuring the Rapid Pedal Drive system! The Angler 120 PD was designed for the dedicated kayak angler who's not only looking for the most in angler ready features, comfort, convenience and stability but also the option to put down their paddle for a true hands-free experience. This kayak was specially designed to accommodate the Rapid Pedal Drive, featuring the smooth steer system, combined with the oversized Beaver Tail rudder for the ultimate propulsion experience. Made for Fishing - the Angler 120 PD's name speaks for itself, offering a variety of angler-ready features including the UNI-Track accessory system, flush mounted rod holders, rod tip protection for horizontal rod storage, oversized tank well area and the ability to stand with confidence when casting or reeling one in. However, comfort is king and that's how you'll feel on the EZ Rider multi-position + height adjustable seat wide seat - perfect for those long days on the water. If kayak fishing is one of your most valued passions, and you want to get there fast and fish longer, the Angler 120 is the kayak that will meet your needs.

• Sit-On-Top and Stable Pontoon Style Design.
  • Smooth Steer System w/Beaver Tail Rudder
  • EZ Rider Multi-Position + Height Adjustable Seat
  • 2X Flush Mounted Rod Holders with Rod Leashes and Feelfree Gear UNI-Track Accessory Rails.
  • Durable Polyethylene, Drain Plug, Integrated Keel Guard, Molded In Carry Handles and Rod Tip Protectors.

Looking to trade for ARs, AKs, HK, Sig, Glock or CZ handguns, CZ Scorpion, Marlin Guide Gun, Steyr Scout or SBS, quality bolt action rifles, 12ga shotguns. Would also like a GSP/GWH, pure bred lab or brittany spaniel pup.

Pictures:
20210121_132213-jpg.3098413

Back
Top Bottom