Item Name: FS/FT Savage 110 Tactical 308

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See add for trade interests

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is a slightly used (less than 10 rounds) Savage 110 tactical. I had planned on using it for hog and deer hunting but it just boils down to…. It’s just too heavy for my liking with the bull barrel.
It will come with all the adjustable stock parts and pick rails (one 20 Moa and one 0 Moa). It will not come with bipod, scope or sling.
I custom painted the stock with rattle can paint and textured paint (see pictures). However after hunting with it several times I am starting to see where the paint will need to be touched up where you grip the gun a lot. I can send pictures of this directly if it is a concern to you and I have the paint that I used to do the stock that I will gladly include in the trade.
Gun will not come with day/night scope, bipod or sling but will come with all the adjustable cheek rise and lop pieces, 2 pic rails (1 - 20MOA and 1- 0 MOA which is installed), and 10 round mag.

I’m looking for other bolt action or semi auto 308 rifles.
I’m also looking for a 20ga turkey hunting over under or a 20ga in a semi platform.
If you have something else …..offer away…. The worst I can say is no thanks.

Pictures:
IMG_6402.jpeg
IMG_6403.jpeg
IMG_6404.jpeg
IMG_6405.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg
IMG_6407.jpeg
IMG_6408.jpeg
IMG_6409.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg
IMG_7484.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom