• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger 10/22

Martin C

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-10-22.2235900/
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger 10/22

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450 OBRO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500 or possibly a full size (preferably steel frame) 9mm. Other threaded barrel 22's.

Caliber: 22 Long Rifle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Ruger 10/22 for sale. I've done many upgrades to it and still can't shoot it as well as my bolt guns. I really wanted to like this gun but it just doesn't work for me! However, I know that there are many people out there that swear by them. So, this ad is for those people.
It has an ER Shaw 16.5" bull barrel, threaded and very quiet with a suppressor. It includes a new Pike Arms threaded barrel intended for 65 grain 22 LR. Also includes a factory 18" barrel that I had threaded and a 16" factory barrel with iron sights.
Includes a Houge over mold stock in ghillie green and a Ruger BX trigger. The scope, mounts, and bipod in the picture are not included. The rail mount is included. One 10 round rotary Ruger mag is included.
I have over $500 in it which is a lot for a 10/22. Make me a reasonable offer and pickup in Powder Springs and I'll sell it.

Pictures:
20200703_180226-jpg.2699842

Those Shaw barrels sometimes needs some TLC. Try some of the tricks that can be found on YouTube and get a decent trigger along with bedding the action and you should have a shooter. Most of us dummies have 800.00 plus in their 10-22’s

No, I quit! My $200 Marlin XT with a threaded barrel shoots better. 10,000 rounds with a suppressor and still a tack driver. My Ruger American Rimfire shoots just as well as the Marlin. I may be hurting my own chances of selling the 10/22 but it's just not for me!
But some people love them, it's up for grabs!

Back
Top Bottom