Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Rifle Package for sale or trade

Zip Code: 30108

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200 in everything. If I did trade, I'd like to a gun plus cash, depending on the gun. I'd really like a bolt action in 6.5CM, possibly 308. Maybe a Gen4 Glock 19/17, XDS9 (I believe there were some recalls, so if it's one of those models and the recall hasn't been taken care of, I'm not interested.)

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've used this rifle for coyote, hog, deer, and armadillo. With the Barnes ammo and your ability to shoot, it has been one shot, one kill. I am the original owner and have the box and docs and the same for the scope. The scope is entry level, but has been dead on and held zero through all my shooting. It is currently zeroed at 100yds, as that's what the BDC is set up and how the turrets work (100yd intervals).

Rifle:
Ruger AR556

Upgrades:
-Removed front sight/gas block, hand guards and proprietary D-Ring/barrel nut.
Sent to a gun smith for this work and had a YHM low profile gas block, barrel nut, and free float keymod handguard installed.
-Magpul CTR stock
-NC Star Mark III Gen2 scope. 3-9x42 with an illuminated (blue/green) P4 sniper reticle with BDC. Scope is zeroed at 100yds.
-(5) Magpul Gen 2 Mags (3 black, 1 FDE, 1 OD green) Used different mags to distinguish different ammos
- ProTec green varmint light for night hunting w/ pressure switch
-AR15 multi tool
-AR15 viceblock
-Tactical Performance rifle bag
-(37) rounds of 5.56x45 62gr Barnes VorTx hunting ammo. This stuff is amazing.
-(182) rounds of 5.56x45 PMC X-Tac 62gr light armor piercing rounds.
-(30) rounds of GA Arms 55gr 223
- 22cal bore snake
-have original handguards and barrel nut that came off.
-have original rear flip up that came with it.

If you would like to shoot it first, you'll have to come to me and bring your own ammo. I have 500acres down the street that we lease for hunting.

Please PM any offers and feel free to ask questions in the comments, as others may have the same. I'm in Bowdon and willing to meet within about an hour or so.

Will need to see GA DL and GWCL if you have one.

If we can agree on a deal, we can exchange info in PM and go from there.

I also have a Savage 64 22lr I could add or sell for $200obo. I may still have the box as well. Comes with 4x scope, no rings (used them on my daughters rifle) carry case, 300rds of CCI MiniMags, and about 100rds of plinking ammo.

Pictures:
imag0506-jpg.1067401

Back
Top Bottom