• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Mossberg 590 / S&W M9 Bayonet / Speedfeed Stock / Scabbard

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I put this together about five years ago as a general truck gun/survival grab a go type thing. It rode under the back seat of my F250 for years. Sold the truck and it doesn't really fit my new vehicle load out well and so have transitioned to a different kit. The shotgun is your standard fare 590. It is not the A1, just the standard 590 so while it does have the heat shield, it does not have the iron sights or steel trigger guard. It was a well used gun when I got it and it has some honest wear on it. There's a touch of rust up by pump handle where the little ring thingy screws in to hold it in place, but I just hit it with some ballistol and left it be. It hasn't spread or moved in five plus years. It would be super easy to get off if it bothers you. She's not a beauty queen, but she's slick as goose poop and very reliable. I added a Speedfeed stock to the back so total weapon capacity without having a side saddle is 13 rounds. 1 in the pipe, 8 in the mag, and 4 in the stock. If you really wanted to, you could add a sidesaddle and push it to almost twenty rounds! :laugh:

Knife is a S&W M9 replica bayonet. Hard shell sheath attached to MOLLE on scabbard. THere's also a Voodoo Tactical Pouch that I kept fire making and first aid materials in that's attached with MOLLE to the scabbard. No idea who makes the scabbard or where I got it. Package deal...looking to thin out the war room. Prefer to sell but always open to trades. And as always, will answer all PM's. Thanks, ODT. :yo:

PXL_20220116_200158142.jpg
PXL_20220116_200116384.jpg
PXL_20220116_200054531.jpg
PXL_20220116_193338348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom