• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Moped for sale

mountainmoped

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Tomos moped for sale. No tag, registration, or insurance needed. Was street legal when I bought it and still is sorta ( large performance cylinder and high compression head added along with tuned exhaust and different front and rear sprockets). Electric and kick start and automatic transmission. Was on display in my shop for many years and used to ride to my mail box. Strong 2 cycle engine. Only 230 miles. Gets about 100 mpg. It isn't a dirt bike. Possibly trade for firearms.

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_143452916.jpg
    IMG_20211024_143452916.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 473
Pretty cool. Doesn't look like a moped at all. And by that I mean the old sissy looking motorized bicycles from the 80s OR a fat ugly chick that puts out when you REALLY need it. :thumb:

I thought mopeds had pedals too?
You gonna change your name to just Mountain?
True. The state of Georgia defines mopeds as any DOT approved 2 wheel vehicle with an engine of 50cc or less and an automatic transmission. In most other states it will be called a noped, There are currently no true mopeds being manufactured anywhere. Plenty of Chinese scooters tho.

I have a TOMOS that I am trying to get rid of too. They are cool, I get a lot of bites but no follow through unfortunately. But while I wait for the right person to come along it is getting good use. I have it on loan to the photography department at a local college and they are taking come really cool pictures with it.

I have a TOMOS that I am trying to get rid of too. They are cool, I get a lot of bites but no follow through unfortunately. But while I wait for the right person to come along it is getting good use. I have it on loan to the photography department at a local college and they are taking come really cool pictures with it.
I had some people come all the way from New Orleans last week to pick one up. It was just a standard one like the one you have and they paid $200 for it. There is a Tomo's group on Facebook that is very active and they are always looking for Tomos mopeds to buy. If you post it for sale on that face book group it'll sell quickly.

Back
Top Bottom