• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Milled Bulgarian AK-47 Parts Kit

Atlanta777

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-milled-bulgarian-ak-47-parts-kit.2239442/
Item Name: FS/FT Milled Bulgarian AK-47 Parts Kit

Zip Code: 30344

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 27, Glock 17, Glock 19 (+cash), open to offers

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a milled Bulgarian AK-47 parts kit. It contains everything needed to build this into a rifle. US made barrel from AK-Builder dot com and a CNC Warrior milled receiver.
The parts kit has wear on it. The bolt & BCG numbers match but the numbers on the dust cover and recoil spring do not match.

Will need to take a quick peek at your ID or GWL Since the receiver is considered a firearm.

Pictures:
58e93813-eda1-45b4-9005-fa998301d651-jpeg.2678938

Item Name: FS/FT Milled Bulgarian AK-47 Parts Kit

Zip Code: 30344

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 27, Glock 17, Glock 19 (+cash), open to offers

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a milled Bulgarian AK-47 parts kit. It contains everything needed to build this into a rifle. US made barrel from AK-Builder dot com and a CNC Warrior milled receiver.
The parts kit has wear on it. The bolt & BCG numbers match but the numbers on the dust cover and recoil spring do not match.

Will need to take a quick peek at your ID or GWL Since the receiver is considered a firearm.

Pictures:
58e93813-eda1-45b4-9005-fa998301d651-jpeg.2678938

I an not a dumbass, are amateur. just a ffl gun buyer.
I don't really understand where your commit came from. Other than your dumbass mouth
It seen very childish on your part. surly not a very professional business man.
I an very interest in your parts kit.
improve yourself and reply if your interested in selling a gun.
control what you say to people. and grow up.
Thanks Mike

I an not a dumbass, are amateur. just a ffl gun buyer.
I don't really understand where your commit came from. Other than your dumbass mouth
It seen very childish on your part. surly not a very professional business man.
I an very interest in your parts kit.
improve yourself and reply if your interested in selling a gun.
control what you say to people. and grow up.
Thanks Mike

I believe Falcon 1 was replying "Nice" to the parts kit. His reply was definitely before yours. Also Falcon 1 is not the seller Atlanta 777 is. I think you read Falcon 1 "signature quote" which has nothing to do with you unless you want it to. And finally with responses like that no one around here will buy or sell with you.

Back
Top Bottom