Item Gone: FS/FT Mepro M21 Red Dot Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daneabe

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2931720 View attachment 2931720 View attachment 2931725 View attachment 2931727 Item Name: FS/FT Mepro M21 Red Dot Sight **SPM**

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value $450 Romeo 5 plus cash, ammo .45 ACP, 9MM, .223/5.56, revolvers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have Mepro M21 Red Dot scope with Bullseye Reticle. Brand new, paid $450 and only used once at the range. Have box and manual.

The MIL-SPEC Mepro M21 Self-Illuminated Reflex Sight is used and trusted by militaries and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
It is specifically unique, in that, no batteries are needed. Illumination of the point of aim reticle is achieved by a fiber optic collector system during the day and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. A large 30mm display window allows the shooter to keep both eyes open for better battlefield situational awareness.

Pictures:
m21-png.2930313

bullseye-png.2930314

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Happy Thanks Giving
I picked up one of these at friends pawnshop with triangle reticle for a great price. Love it, put on my AR-9
I have A 300aac pistol with a Aimpoint Pro like new. Would You be interested in Aimpoint? Cash, ammo trade? Really like to put on my 300aac pistol..
Thank you

Happy Thanks Giving
I picked up one of these at friends pawnshop with triangle reticle for a great price. Love it, put on my AR-9
I have A 300aac pistol with a Aimpoint Pro like new. Would You be interested in Aimpoint? Cash, ammo trade? Really like to put on my 300aac pistol..
Thank you
Funny, You are the second guy to offer a trade for an Aimpoint pro in just the last 2 hours. Could do a cash ammo trade if it's right. Send me a PM of what you have in mind. .45 ACP, 9mm, .223/5.56?

I have some .45 fmj and hollow points, have to check how many. Also .556 .62 grain
.223 40 grain varmint ammo,
Let me know amount of Ammo/ cash you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom