• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT M10A1 SMG 9mm/.45 ACP/ Texas Made

Hopefully lage max 10/15 will be approved for y'all, the max11/15 puts the m11/9 in a different category! Hands down worth the 3k for the upper....unless you've got an m16 of course.

Is that the final price? I thought it would be $1,000-$1,500?

Hopefully lage max 10/15 will be approved for y'all, the max11/15 puts the m11/9 in a different category! Hands down worth the 3k for the upper....unless you've got an m16 of course.

Haha nah 3k. There is another guy making a rifle caliber upper for them but I think he's multiple years out from selling any and that's if he gets an approval letter. Lage will probably get one sometime this year.

Providing we don't see the ATF change interpretations too much on what constitutes a firearm receiver vs upper I think once the ultimaks get out there you will see other innovations towards MAC lowers to run a variety of larger caliber systems. How about an MG-42 upper? : )

I could make a mg42 upper for a m11/9 right now, not sure about a mac 10. There might be some length issues. I'd have to charge 10k or more to make it worth the time and effort. Would not be an easy task but I did look into it before.

I honestly don't think we will see any approved designs, I think after the atf got it handed to them with the AR lower not being a firearm, they are gonna avoid giving any guidance that might come back on them. Hope I'm wrong.

Sad times we're living in my brother. MG42 upper sounds good, but the fire rate would be reduced to 1,100 rounds per minute?

Providing we don't see the ATF change interpretations too much on what constitutes a firearm receiver vs upper I think once the ultimaks get out there you will see other innovations towards MAC lowers to run a variety of larger caliber systems. How about an MG-42 upper? : )

Back
Top Bottom