• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT M&P Shield 9mm with night sights, 3 magazines

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ld-9mm-with-night-sights-3-magazines.2301485/
Item Name: FS/FT M&P Shield 9mm with night sights, 3 magazines

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400 trade value

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: completed 4473 with background check or carry permit

Item Description: S&W M&P 9 Shield. New condition with box and all factory stuff included. Factory night sights, with three original magazines. One is a flush fitting magazine, and the other two are extended +1 magazines. $400 cash price. I cannot process cards. Dealer paperwork is required. No picture at the moment, but I can provide one if needed. It's a brand new gun, so it will look like the rest of them out there.
This one was used to model a Tractiongrips grip tape overlay for photos. The grip may still be installed, but can be removed if unwanted. If the buyer wants one and it's not on the pistol already, I can install one at no charge. I just looked at it earlier today and don't remember if it has the grip on it or not. We manufacture and sell grips, and ordered this one to update the photos for our files.
We aren't a retail gun store, so we don't have credit card terminals or any kind of gun or accessory inventory. We do have plenty of Tractiongrips on hand, so if there's any other grips you need, we can sell those at a great price too.

Pictures:
img_2452-jpg.2835838

Not much I'd be interested in as far as trades go, but I could use a CZ P-10S, Glock 43X MOS, Glock 48 MOS or FN 509C for product design purposes. I'd also consider a 3 point tiller or pallet forks for my tractor.

Back
Top Bottom