• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT KIMBER PRO-CARRY NIGHT II Stainless .45 with MEPRO NIGHT SIGHTS-LNIB

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...less-45-with-mepro-night-sights-lnib.2217506/
Item Name: FS/FT KIMBER PRO-CARRY NIGHT II Stainless .45 with MEPRO NIGHT SIGHTS-LNIB

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $775

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800 towards mint condition Colts, HK P7M8, Older German Walther PPK, …..

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: YES but at your expense with proper ID

Bill of Sale Required?: No but you must be legally allowed to own a firearm, be over 21 yrs. old, show a valid GA Driver's License and carry permit.

Item Description: NIB Stainless Kimber Pro Carry Night II like new in the case. The frame is aluminum and the slide stainless steel with satin finish. This has the 4" match grade carbon steel barrel, full length guide rod, with match grade trigger factory set at 4.0-5.0 pounds, full length grip for perfect balance and sporting double diamond black factory grips. It has Meprolight Night Sites. I have never loaded or fired this one and it is still in the Kimber blue shipping bag lightly greased. I am throwing in a second new Kimber magazine with the deal.

Don't care for the Two-Tone models so I always wanted the stainless one so I have been hanging on to it for awhile. I am realizing I haven't loaded it, carried it much less shot it so figured I would offer it up. This is in the original Kimber case with lock. I am OK with keeping her so not looking for lower offers. Thanks for looking at my little beauty.

Pictures:
img_1130-jpg.2652376

img_1132-jpg.2652378

img_1133-jpg.2652379

img_1134-jpg.2652380

img_1135-jpg.2652381

Bump for everyone to get your word out there to make a point but without hurting anyone or destroying hard working people’s businesses that had nothing to do with what caused the problem. PEACE

Also have a set of Rosewood Crimson Carry laser grips for an additional $150 if anyone is interested when purchasing this gun.

Back
Top Bottom