• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT KELTEC SUB2000 9mm + Mags NEW PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

unheard

Default rank <1250 posts
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-keltec-sub2000-9mm-mags-new-price.2406475/
THIS IS IMPORTANT, MAKE SURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO CONTACT ME:
You must be a resident of the state of GA, and be legally allowed to own this rifle in order to contact me. Additionally, unless you have positive feedback here on the ODT and/or have been active here for at least 6 months, please do not contact me. This is also mentioned at the bottom of the ad, so there's no way you can miss it.

Item Name:
FS/FT KELTEC SUB2000 9mm + Mags (Takes Glock 17 Mags)

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800 -- AK-47's, AR-10's (in 308/7.62nato), HK G3 Clones -- No AR-15's

You're welcome to throw out other offerings, but I ask they be in 7.62x39 or 7.62x51/308. Not looking for hunting rifles.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No. Matching drivers license and GA weapons license required.

Item Description: For Sale or Trade is my highly sought after KELTEC SUB2000. This is the 2nd generation model, is a 9mm, and takes Glock 17 magazines. Included with this rifle are the BCM handstop, 6x 33 round magazines, and 1 factory 17 round mag. The sling in the photo is not included.

I'm looking for AK47's, HK G3 Clones, and AR10s' only for trade. We can work something out +/- ammo/cash depending on the deal. Otherwise, I'm looking for $650 cash.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, MAKE SURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO CONTACT ME:
You must be a resident of the state of GA, and be legally allowed to own this rifle in order to contact me. Additionally, unless you have positive feedback here on the ODT and/or have been active here for at least 6 months, please do not contact me.

Pictures:
gtdu4e-jpg.3048969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom