SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT/FS IKON Weapons ARG - GALIL

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High end AR Upper, AK74, maybe a short EVO? whatcha got? Trade value $1400 FIRM.

Sale Price: $1300 FIRM

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Positive Feedback and a glance at your DL with a signature saying you are legal to own the rifle, OR positive feedback and a peek at a valid GA CWP.

Item Description: Alright guys, got an interesting one up for sale/trade.

I got this IKON AR-G Galil from a fellow trader a few weeks ago. She's amazingly fun to shoot and always got questions up at River Bend! As accurate as can be, with a solid break, and clean reset, but unfortunately, my Daniel MK18 is down and I need a new comp gun while I wait the couple months for investigation, testing and repair/replacement!

IKON AR-Gs are top notch and as close to a full IMI as you can get. IMI Parts kits are imported, and the receivers are milled just up the road in Florence SC. A trigger is dropped in and boom, ready to go! These are 100% better quality, more reliable, and safer, than those ****ty Century Golani's!

I personally have put one mag through it, and the original owner put about 180 through it, so round count is between 200-220. Will include all that you see in the pic (5 IMI mags, and 2 Tapcos). Also has the original IMI bipod as well, which I don't think ARGs ship with anymore!

Preferred trades: AK74s, EVO Scorpions (pistol), High end AR Optic'ed Uppers (BCM, DD, LMT. NO PSA, Aero, Spikes, etc). Can always work out an upper plus ammo trade as well. No fudd stuff please (crossbows, hunting rifles, shotguns). What else ya got?

Pictures:
20200529_195053-jpg.2649896

20200529_195013-jpg.2649897

20200529_195031-jpg.2649898

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
PMs replied to! Still up for sale/trade!

Take note of trades considered! Priority will be given to those with a quality AR upper + cash, or complete rifle. Need a new comp platform since my Mk18 is in shop! Can add cash if needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom