• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  FS/FT hunting membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griff this add that you have posted is completely false and you know it , I am the V.P for this club and we keep to a strict ethic of telling the truth and operate this club with the highest of ethics and sportsman like conduct. You stated to me you had a friend that would buy your membership because you had some issues and I agreed to that , not you placing a add on the ODT to take advantage of its members and I have a problem with that, so I will honor your membership if you would like to hunt but after that all bets are off and I will watch you like a hawk . You are tring to trade guns and make false statements as to our club and I will not be a part of it. So any one reading this add just disregard and either join our club or find one you will be happy with, I am so sorry we where drug into this and I even had to respond to this. I just take honor at heart and think that most of the ODT members do also .

Lol hes just mad imma sell my membrrship for.325 when the dues are 450 he said i could sell my menbershup how did he expect me to sell it i have to place a add and let ppl know hey i have this to offer... Im not taking advantage of anyone i would love a exanple if hiw i am lol u sell gubs on here for a very fair price so idk what hes talking about, ive received rudde hateful messages from the iwner mike i suggest ppl steer clear of this club, the lands all clearcut loggong land with kaid over trees and debris everywhere its not a great place to hunt i stupidly didnt liik at the land first then i saw how bad it was and i wanted out, no fields no food plots ni natural hardwoids its all clear cut logging debris the kinda place fourwheeler tires get shredded steer clear guys bad land rude owners

And how did u even get my address and find my page mije someones stalkung lol and in responnse to ur add nione can gauranteee ten deer a year, this club advertises they can tell u where the deer ate going to be at.8.am everyfay lol any real hunter knows thats untrue u cant predict a deer season or deer perhaps thats why they still need membets this close to deer season lol

Ill return my key in march lol imma stick with membership to silver crek hunt club in rome ehere i cant hunt a 50 acrr corn field or food plits and creek bottom s with white oaks not 2000 acres if logging woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom