• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT HK MP5K Navy transferable smg

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-hk-mp5k-navy-transferable-smg.2229231/
Item Name: FS/FT HK MP5K Navy Transferable

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 43,000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 43,000.00

Caliber: .9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes / NFA transfer

Item Description: Collector grade condition. Only test fired after rebuild for function. Host is a factory HK import, pre ban, SP89 that has been sent off to be professionally reworked by TSC to get as close as possible to the real imported machine gun. No corners were cut. Paddle mag release added, re-stamped / refinished, semi auto bolt and carrier up graded to factory full auto etc....... It has a registered S&H sear so it can be used in other host guns unlike a registered receiver. The SP89 / MP5K N is not registered as a SBR. I elected to keep it as a title 1 pistol because the sear pack allows me to add the folding stock and forward grip when used on the pistol. If the registered sear pack is removed the stock and the forward grip must be removed as well and the pistol parts put on. All NFA rules apply. I have plenty of factory mags and parts that can be added. The 94 / mp5 clipped and pinned housing shown is also included in the event you have a 94 or clone that you would want to use the sear in.

I'm primarily looking to cash out but due to the amount I will consider trade to a certain extent. Tactical type firearms and accessories, high end watches, other class three machine guns, maybe land etc...

Any serious buyer will obviously want to physically inspect the item so feel free to contact me with questions and to schedule a time to take a look. More pics available upon request. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20190507_181428-jpg.2116785

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom