• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Hi-Point 9mm Carbine 995 Old School (1996)

tpettit93

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I have an old school Hi-Point 995 from 1996 for sale or trade. It shoots great. comes with 3 magazines. 10 round promag, 15 round promag and a 20 round redball magazine. The promags have issues sometimes but the redball magazine runs flawlessly. This gun is really accurate and tons of fun to shoot. Just cleaned it and even gave the feed ramp a good polish (These things are a pain to take down). Price is firm. Must have valid CCW and Georgia ID.

Attachments

• 20211203_133903.jpg
    20211203_133903.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 349
FYI if the new owner doesn't like this old style "Monkey Stock" you can get the new style direct from Hi Point for about $40.00 shipped. They're customer service is very helpful.

Lol agreed it does bare a close resemblance to the planet of the apes carbine ...
Yeah Planet of the Apes and Monkey Stock is what they're called on the Hi Point forum. Ironically I guess a lot of guys on there orefer the original stock and consider it a collectible type thing. But you know...it IS a Hi Point forum.

1996 ''Old school'', really? :doh:
Bet ya never seen a rotary phone, cooked without a microwave, black and white tv, 3 tv stations. No cell phones or personal computers. Shall I go on? Old school please.
But we did/do have the best in music.
And the weed was purtie good. 3 finger oz, no stems or seeds for 35$.

Bet ya never seen a rotary phone, cooked without a microwave, black and white tv, 3 tv stations. No cell phones or personal computers. Shall I go on? Old school please.
Thats not what i meant lol. I mean its the old school version of this carbine

Reactions: Nat
Preach on, Bro. I resemble that remark. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom