• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Glock 2000

That's good Gaffer, I've got a whole bunch of these things running around in my yard and I need something to take them all out at once:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
Me too. It was the first video game I played. Doesn't get better than that! I wish I could find one of those plasma rifles or that rocket launcher for sale on here. I'd gladly pay the $200 AOW NFA fee.

Me too. It was the first video game I played. Doesn't get better than that! I wish I could find one of those plasma rifles or that rocket launcher for sale on here. I'd gladly pay the $200 AOW NFA fee.
The "Rock" did a movie about it..... there's a scene were he finds the BFG 9000..... Good movie...

Yeah the one with Keith Urban? I'd have liked to see it followed more closely to the game but hey...it is Hollywood right. They should've cast Gweneth Paltrow to be one of the hell knights or cacodemons. Now THAT would have been a movie.

Yeah the one with Keith Urban? I'd have liked to see it followed more closely to the game but hey...it is Hollywood right. They should've cast Gweneth Paltrow to be one of the hell knights or cacodemons. Now THAT would have been a movie.
As soon as they claimed the monsters were genetically engineered and not demons from hell I knew it was gonna be a flop. Like how hard is it to stick to a script?

My thoughts exactly! I guess the screenwriters thought it would sell the movie more if they completely fabricated the plot line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was John Carmack I'd be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom