• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 20 with Holosun 507Comp *TPM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 20 with Holosun 507Comp *TPM*

Zip Code: 31015

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: complete 223/556 lower + cash, Glock 29sf + cash, S&W 360 PD, Taurus 617 + cash (NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER TRADES AT THIS TIME)

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m the original owner and it will come with everything it did from the factory plus suppressor height sights and a Holosun 507Comp red dot (box and docs for it as well)
Sighted in and ready to go.
(STREAMLIGHT NOT INCLUDED) Excellent condition with low round count as you can tell from the lack of barrel smiley but it’s been 100% reliable. I just don’t use it as much as I thought I would and could use the cash for other projects. I have north of $1100 in this and you’d have a tough time getting the same setup for less. Would mostly prefer to sell but I have a few trades interest listed, outside of those I’m NOT interested in anything else. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/CORDELE
however I sometimes travel to the following:

Perry/Warner Robins

Macon

Tifton

Americus

Butler

If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

Pictures:
IMG_0891.jpeg
IMG_0892.jpeg
IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_1176.png
IMG_1177.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom