Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 20 gen4 with holsters

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Deciding to sell my glock 10mm, low round count and was carried on a hike once. Mainly looking for cash to fund a different hiking gun but may do partial trades (holosun 508t, enclosed pistol mounted red dot, maybe others but I'm not hurting for much at the moment).

Included are 4 magazines, box lock, docs, one safariland paddle holster for use with a surefire 300u, one blackpoint tactical IWB holster for use with surefire 300u (so the hog doesn't know you're armed? I'm not sure, if you feel like concealed carrying the smiting power of the good lord then you're most the way there). The x300u is currently on my duty gun so its not on the table at the moment but if the offer was up to it I'd probably part with it. Can work in a little ammo as well

No b.o.s. unless you want one, just need a look at your carry permit. Thanks for lookin, God bless.

Pictures:
20211122_165755.jpg
20211122_165747.jpg
20211122_165741.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom