gerg

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT FLUX Raider with Legion X5

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .357 Wheel Guns, Something intresting, just ask

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is one of my FLUX Raider P320 builds. These rigs are hard to find on good days. The last time that FLUX had any for sale to the public they went out of stock before I could finish putting in my credit card numbers. Check them out for videos and more info on the system.

https://www.fluxdefense.com/

IMHO they are the best CQB tactical setup currently on the market, and if you've had the chance to handle one, you know what I'm talking about. All the firepower and functionality (and then some) of a 9mm carbine, but roughly half the size.

Currently, it's set up with a SIG P320 X5 Legion. Trigger is fantastic and the action is match grade smooth.

Comes with original FLUX box, stickers, and accessories. Original Legion box, grip module, challenge coin, and three 17rd mags. I had a spare Legion case that I started modifying to fit the FLUX. If you want it included, it comes at no cost. Streamlight TLR-1s can be included for right offer/trade.

Willing to drive a reasonable distance for serious buyers. Currently in Athens, 30605.

PM for questions. Leave me your cell for fastest response. I'll give priority to the first contacts, but the piece will go to the first person who commits/pays.

Pictures:
img_8657-jpg.3306426

img_8655-jpg.3306427

img_8654-jpg.3306430

img_8660-jpg.3306432

img_8661-jpg.3306433

Back
Top Bottom