Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Electric Scooter—almost new

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1400

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: You will want a bill of sale in order to put a tag on it if you choose to do so.

Item Description: Item Name: FS Electric Scooter—hardly ever used—will need batteries replaced

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale Or Trade — make offer
Sale Price: 1200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an electric scooter; the manufacturer’s name is “Electric Wheels”.

The model is EW-36.
It runs, but will need batteries replaced.
I believe it is advertised as having a 48 mile range and a top speed of 19mph. Please verify these numbers.

I am selling it on behalf of my father. He bought it new at the end of 2018, and only rode it a few times. He no longer needs it.

I have it in Newnan. It must be picked up in Newnan at my house.

This may be street legal in some areas. I am not sure. Based on golf cart path rules published online: It is legal to use this in Peachtree City on the cart paths.

I have confirmed with Peachtree City that it is legal for use on the cart paths, with NO special registration if the rider has a prescription for a mobility aid.

https://www.ptcpeople.com/community-info/golf-cart-rules-in-peachtree-city

It has blinkers, a horn, lights, and mirrors, as well as a motion sensing alarm-it is a loud alarm.

Here is a factory picture and it happens to be this color.

Click here for video:

Pictures:
25e1b1d8-4883-4dcc-99e1-7d93bf9e948b-jpeg.2091498

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom