Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT E-Ton Viper Jr 40

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900, might be willing to trade for a ar15 or pistol.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So I got this a little while back and I ended up going through it. Was for my son but think I want to go a different route so throwing it up here to see if I get any interest. It’s a 2005 e-ton viper jr 40e which if you don’t know they didn’t make a lot of these and they are pretty hard to find especially in this good of shape. It’s got a brand new cylinder along with new piston and rings not even broke in yet. Went through the bottom end also and everything was nice and tight. Went through the transmission, has new countershaft bearing, new gasket and fluid. Brand new clutch with a brand new spare clutch to go with it. I also have a brand new carb for it still in the box. Brand new fuel lines with new inline fuel filter and petcock. Fresh fuel mixed at 40:1 with castor 927. Its electric start with backup pull start but needs a new battery for the electric start to work. Asking $900 or possibly trade

Pictures:
619c96cb-090d-4c7c-8dfb-920bb84014e4-jpeg.3212527

2b8f509d-94ef-4e49-9c31-d96dd6310e33-jpeg.3212528

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom