Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Custom Glock 19 - it’s really nice pics in listing

Zip Code: 30152 / 30350

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500 - or more depending on what u want - nicer ar15s , Glock 17 g3 slide g4 frame , higher end optics like new , large safe - ask but don’t care for ak, shotguns, revolvers, you get the point

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *** require ccw
*** drivers license
*** by responding you proceed as a non felon , completely (if you’re unsure move along) legal 21 years of age or older responsible person able to actually own this.

Read before you ask questions I can’t imagine I didn’t answer it pertaining to what’s offered. No I won’t take a $1000 cash This is higher end and basically new. I did all the wait times and work. You just need $. Custom glock fans know what they are looking at.

- OEM Glock 19 g4 Slide
- LA LARONA Boogeyman customs slide cut
With custom camo (forget exact name) cerakote
- Shadow systems mr18 frame - comes with kit to adjust integrated into frame back straps, factory stippled and double undercut.
- handles and shoots amazing. g4 based frame also fits g3 sides with the filler for “looks” otherwise fits g3 slides. I have 2 other glocks on here if you’d rather have a g3 slide and I have boogeyman’s gap filler at end for guide rod flushness - google “g3 to g4 Glock slide”
- Glock OEM internals - extended controls
Overwatch precision aluminum flat D.a.t trigger
- Inforce aplc weapon light ( tier one holster if by chance your a left handed genius like me)
- Holosun 407c - I have both green and red dots to choose I can install.
- Ameriglo suppressor height sights black rear orange w/tritium front
- 1 - Glock mag with Glock OEM black extension time 17 rounds (I have more but if you want this I assume you’re going to actually use it and your own). I know more is better but it is what it is.
- gold blacklist threaded barrel (new never shot) gold tin

Sparc arc v2 compensator ( used my older g3 spring enabled it to work perfect idk if new ) but I’m sure it would be fine. Full transparency here. Don’t want a “this don’t work with my set up”. It does mine.

legion precision “shorty” or “stubby” compensator (used works perfectly no spring change )

or I’ll toss in a never used Suarez comp/thread protector basically like the griffin (new) is u want threaded barrel

comps extra $ - tested 200 rounds (even with pmags) and ran perfectly. (If it says NEW) it wasn’t necessary to test). It’s in regards to the actual functionality of the firearm.

Pictures:
image-jpg.2763801

image-jpg.2763804

image-jpg.2763815

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom