Item Relisted! FS /FT Custom Board Track Harley Davidson

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-custom-board-track-harley-davidson.2260028/
Item Name: FS/FT Custom Board Track Harley Davidson

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $4000
Trade Value: $5000 in firearm/multiple firearms

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've had this hanging out in my garage for the past 8 months. Picked it up from a custom builder in Winder and was excited to dig in. Well, life happens, the garage became packed and I just have no space to work on it anymore, nor do I have the motivation. I'm a big guy and this narrow frame just doesn't do it for me. It's unfortunate because this is truly one of a kind and not a single person will have one like it. Please note, it is still a project and that's why it is priced accordingly. All done up, the sky's the limit.

Here's some info from the builder
It started life as a Milwaukee Iron frame. It has been narrowed in the rear, has custom touches everywhere. Hand built gas stainless steel tanks and steel oil bag.
It has a fresh rebuilt 80 ci Evo. New Ultima 6 speed transmission.
2" under chrome springer 2" Ultima open primary Custom built mid controls Custom built handlebars W/ internal throttle and clutch
21" Front and rear wheels and tires.
Set up for vintage bicycle seat Hand built rear fender.

I have a lot of extra parts that go with it. It needs the battery box welded in, electrical and plumbing before you take your first rip. Of course paint and powder coating is up to you. I like the way it looks but that's just me.

There is well over what I'm asking in parts alone. I'd like the space back in my garage but not enough to give it away.

As is with most customs, this is not currently registered and paperwork is up to you. I do have the bill of sale from the guy who put it together and will provide that to the new owner.

All extra parts I have will go with it.

Lift can be included for an extra $200 which is far below the $300-$450 plus tax they are going for.

I don't have the time to deliver. I will, however, provide an extra set of hands to get it loaded into your truck/trailer.

Pictures:
20200606_174931-jpg.2725852

View attachment 2733511 View attachment 2733512 View attachment 2733513 View attachment 2733514 View attachment 2733515 View attachment 2733516 View attachment 2733517

Back
Top Bottom