Item Name: FS/FT BLING 629-6 REDUCED TO $900

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000 REDUCED TO 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100

Caliber: 44 magnum/44 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Was looking for another "PIMP DADDY" gun to do and another of our great traders put this one on me and now even Dirty Harry is jealous of this one. It's a S&W 629-6, 4", stainless and has a lot done to it, bout everything, and it's a beauty. It came with red ramp front sights, white outline adjustable rear sights, target trigger, target hammer, and black rubber S&W grips. In the spirit of doing a pimp gun or unless you just like shiny we took this satin stainless 629 and took it through the polishing process and ended it at a mirror finish over the entire gun, including the cylinder well and the inside of the ejector housing. This thing is so shiny you can use it as a mirror to pop your blackheads with, lol. To really set it off against the bright finish is a set of wood S&W Altamont grips, as pictured, not cheap. Internally this revolver has every contact surface polished to a very smooth surface to even wear. A good pimp gun has to perform optimally also. So, while slicking up all the internals we went on and added a trigger and action job. Also put Wolff Springs in it as well. On the trigger I took it down to 3.1 lbs on the single side and 10.8 lbs on the double side so it is good on both. With the Altamonts on it, it feels great in your had too. It comes with the box, docs, and before mentioned grips and has been very well maintained. When I do these few guns each year I take them down to nothing and show them some love and This gun needs absolutely nothing other than a strong wrist and a box of ammo, well, maybe some hearing protection. The barrel is very crisp inside and it is very tight overall. It is really a nice revolver and you could be the only dude around with a bright stainless 629 can of whoopass "PIMP DADDY". A flashy gun for a flashy dude. Anyway, thanks for looking, the price is $900 and it is slick as a baby's butt. This piece has a whole lot of work in it and a very smooth action. Custom handguns like this don't come up for sale that often but if interested just hit me up here, you know the drill.

Trade interest I don't want:

no plastic, no plastic, no plastic guns
no cheap guns, shotguns, bolt guns, bows, slingshots, did I mention cheap guns?, muzzleloaders, chickens, crossbows, old cars, clown guns, goofy guns, anyone that is in jail or requires food. That should just about cover it.

Trades I will consider:

S&W Revolvers
Colt Handguns
Two gun trades
Trades plus cash on your end
Ruger Old Model Vaquero 45LC
Birdhead single actions in 45LC plus cash
or something unique.

Don't need help selling

Pictures:
imgp0203-jpg.2528106

imgp0205-jpg.2528107

imgp0207-jpg.2528108

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom