Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Complete BCM + LaRue Recce Build - 16"

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1900 FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: BCM M4 Complete Upper + Cash, Special Trade Notes Below

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Does NOT require a BoS if User has over 10 positive feedback

Item Description: Alright guys, got another one for ya!

I recently just snagged a Geissele SD 556 that will be taking over as the base of my RECCE build, so the old girl's gotta go.

This is a FACTORY BCM lower and BCM Complete 16" Upper that I have swapped out the QRF handguard for the much more rigid Larue 12" Rail. I'm including everything you see in the photos.

Total round count down the tube, around 250.

Let's take a look at value:
BCM Complete Lower - ~$500+
BCM Upper with Larue 12, BCG and CH"- ~$1000+
B5 Systems SOPMOD Enhanced - $95
Troy Battlesight BUIS - $200
PA 1-6x ACSS Raptor FFP - $400
American Defense 30mm QD Scope Mount - $150

I'm asking for $1,900 FIRM, that INCLUDES the 1-6x ACSS Raptor in the American Defense QD mount. Will not take a penny less for this setup nor will I part it out.

NO i do NOT want your grandpappy's lever action, or some duck hunting shotgun, revolver, crossbow, washing machine, jon boat, inflatable pool, etc.

Only trades at this time is for a BCM 14.5 M4A1 / SOCOM Upper receiver (Quad Rail) with cash, OR a complete BCM rifle with the upper above + even less cash. We'll work something out there especially if you are running an optic. May branch out and accept DD or other top tier manufacturers but no Aero, Spikes, Anderson, PSA, etc, offer away but looking to stay in the M4A1 vein.

NOTE: Mag NOT included.

Pictures:
img_3508-jpg.3052673

img_3507-jpg.3052674

img_3505-jpg.3052675

img_3506-jpg.3052676

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bump.

For ****s and giggles, will also entertain trades on gear and misc stuff as well listed here: Plates (ABSOLUTELY NO AR500), Carriers (Ferro, JPC, First Spear only. No Condor cheap ****), PVS14s (green), groundable (bolt-able?) gun safe (Delivered), Glock 19X stuff, and of course 5.56 and 9mm ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom