• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Walther PDP 5in compact frame+ Pl350v2+lvl3 holster+8 mags+...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_Santana

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Walther PDP 5in compact frame+ Pl350v2+lvl3 holster+8 mags+...

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to trades

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: fully filled bill of sale or transfer price included

Item Description: Hello fellow tradesman, I have a like new (less then 100) walther pdp 5in compact id like to sell. to go with it i also have a C&H 509t plate as well and the walther steel cowittness sights, price can be adjusted if you'd like the optic , as well as 2 15 round magazines plus and additional 6 18 round mags as well. plus a comtac lvl3 holster and will fit modlight pl350 with or without light, plus had a auto push unlock system system with a qls fork pre installed. I also have a springco reduced recoil spring with 2 oem springs as well, and it has the Walther custom flat faced dynamic trigger. (all original parts will be included). Going though as hard time (gotta pay for grad school) so i need to scape by some cash before the semester
I can send pictures just send me a msg.

Price is negotiable but please no lowball as this come with a a lot
Thank you for your time.

Pictures:
IMG_1343.jpg
IMG_1345.jpg
IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1347.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom