• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT BMW E92 328i coupe (6spd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwbn90

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT BMW E92 328i coupe (final price)

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 7,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: clean XJ Cherokee + cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 2011 328i for sale.
81xxx miles
I have all maintenance records during my 3 years of ownership.
the car hasn't been abused or raced.
I used it as a second car as I have a work vehicle.
the car is mechanically sound and there are no current issues to my knowledge or error codes on the dash.
both automatic seatbelt holders work, both heated seats work, cup holders pop out as they should, etc, etc, etc.
wheels are aftermarket Apex Arc-8 17x9's and there is a fifth (spare) in the trunk.
the tires have about 60-70% tread life left and the brakes were recently done.
interior is an 8/10.
the spoiler is sun faded and the paint could be better but is on par with cars its age.( minor scratches and dings)
it's an honest car and the N52 motors are quite reliable. this is also a 6 Spd manual which are getting tougher to find.

I have the title in hand. no fuss no muss. also I would also be interested in trading titles(and maybe some cash on your end) for a clean XJ 4x4 Jeep Cherokee. feel free to ask any questions.

Pictures:
img_5749-jpg.2648021

img_5746-jpg.2648022

img_5747-jpg.2648023

img_5740-jpg.2648024

img_5737-jpg.2648025

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You’re welcome to buy it
Can you come down to about $200?(jk)If not I’m not welcome enough lol. Funds are short for now although it is an excellent looking car and wish you the best of luck in getting what you are looking for. I don’t think you will have a problem selling it in that condition. Also, love the movie of you avatar.

Can you come down to about $200?(jk)If not I’m not welcome enough lol. Funds are short for now although it is an excellent looking car and wish you the best of luck in getting what you are looking for. I don’t think you will have a problem selling it in that condition. Also, love the movie of you avatar.
Thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom