Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
65   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Black phoenix custom ported Glock 19

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500 with holosun and trigger
Trade Value or Items Looking For: NVG setup, PCCs, 2011s. Can add other guns.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Put about 100 rounds through her and she shoots fast and flat. Barrel is ported and slide is milled and has awesome texturing. Complete custom stippling. Has a zev trigger installed that is light and breaks like glass. Holosun included unless decided otherwise.

Cash is king but looking to trade towards a night vision setup or other guns. An upgraded AKV/ very tasteful Stribog/ or mp5 clone or other PCC setup is on my list too. Show me what ya got. Can include other guns towards the right trade.

Pictures:
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg
IMG_8979.png
IMG_8626.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Put about 100 rounds through her and she shoots fast and flat. Barrel is ported and slide is milled and has awesome texturing. Complete custom stippling. Has a zev trigger installed that is light and breaks like glass. Holosun included unless decided otherwise.

Cash is king but looking to trade towards a night vision setup or other guns. An upgraded AKV/ very tasteful Stribog/ or mp5 clone or other PCC setup is on my list too. Show me what ya got. Can include other guns towards the right trade.
Trade?

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1323.jpeg
    IMG_1323.jpeg
    432.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    643.4 KB · Views: 42
Put about 100 rounds through her and she shoots fast and flat. Barrel is ported and slide is milled and has awesome texturing. Complete custom stippling. Has a zev trigger installed that is light and breaks like glass. Holosun included unless decided otherwise.

Trade for ar new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom