Item Gone: FS/FT Arsenal SLR-107FR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy43

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
45   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-arsenal-slr-107fr.1552465/
Item Name: FS/FT Arsenal SLR-107FR

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Slr104fr, norinco/polytech, maadi. Can add cash for preban rifles

Caliber: 7.62

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just testing the waters, not sure if I even want to sell. Like new Arsenal SLR-107FR comes with box. Comes with a 30 round steel mag, NOT THE WAFFLE. Low round count. Primarily looking to trade for AKs. Really looking for a slr104fr

Pictures:
dsc_0001-jpg.1337312

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I second the opinion of keeping it here. Arsenal has started importing the 107 models again but they are Bulgarian made. They're coming in very slow due to the conflicts in Europe. The 107 is very similar to the model I still have, the SGL21. Keep the darn rifle man. It's well made, iconic, multipurpose, and will continue to be scarce.

The only arsenal rifles I wouldn't mind having and letting go are the SAM7 series.

The 107's Arsenals were all Bulgarian made. The SGL's were the only actual Russian made guns. (I have all of the above)

I second the opinion of keeping it here. Arsenal has started importing the 107 models again but they are Bulgarian made. They're coming in very slow due to the conflicts in Europe. The 107 is very similar to the model I still have, the SGL21. Keep the darn rifle man. It's well made, iconic, multipurpose, and will continue to be scarce.

The only arsenal rifles I wouldn't mind having and letting go are the SAM7 series.

I'd actually say that the only AKs , Arsenal, worth keeping is SAM7 series. Incomparably higher quality, rigid, for decades stability, Steyr barrel etc., true to original Hugo's design, before they adapted cheapo stamped approach as poor soviet machinery couldn't keep with design tolerances.

I'd actually say that the only AKs , Arsenal, worth keeping is SAM7 series. Incomparably higher quality, rigid, for decades stability, Steyr barrel etc., true to original Hugo's design, before they adapted cheapo stamped approach as poor soviet machinery couldn't keep with design tolerances.
Funny thing is when I made this post 2 something years ago, SAMs were the easiest to find. Look at how things have changed now. Lol. But yeah, you're right all around. But for a long time SAMs had a heavy in flow and people just weren't buying. They were always around. I held on to my SGL21 and Ive got a Circle 11 underfolder. WOuldnt move either of those for anything right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom