• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT ARP 6.8 SPCII and AGM Thermal (BNIB)…OBO

Bass USMC

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
This is the ultimate hog killing setup. I've posted these separately as well, but I bought them to go together, so thought I should post them together as well.
-AMG Rattler TS35 Thermal Weapon Sight (Brand New in Box)
-ARP 16 inch Complete upper in 6.8 spcII professionally built and super accurate (Like New)

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg

AGM RATTLER TS35
I just purchased this, but had something else come up and really need the money now instead of the thermal, so instead of losing the "restocking fee" I figured I'd put it on here and let someone get a deal (lower price + rechargeable CR123 batteries and charger, no wait time, no shipping or taxes). It is brand new. Only taken out of the box to look through it in the house and backyard...and it is really amazing (see thermal image I took of my son...*scope was not mounted on a rifle*). If you are hoping to get out there and hunt hogs or coyotes in GA, this is the perfect scope.

This was an "impulse buy" for me (though I've been researching these for years) as I've only ever been hog hunting once several years ago. If I had to buy again...this is the scope I would get.

It is about half the size and half the weight of most thermals on the market (this was a huge selling point for me, as I didn't want to add 2lbs+ to the top of my rifle). It comes with a locking American Defense Manufacturing locking throw-lever, return-to-zero mount (ADM is one of the best mount manufacturers in the industry).

My friend who had a Trijicon Reap IR ($7k - $8k) sold his Trijicon and bought one of these...he said “obviously the image isn't as good as the ReapIR, but it's not THAT far off!” That's what pushed me over the edge to buy it. It really is impressive. The images taken below look even better through the scope (there is a loss of resolution on the recorded images on all thermal scopes).

Here are some of the technical details…

-Base magnification is 2.14 (gives a great field of view for Southeast hog and coyote hunting)
-Digital zoom of 2x,4x,8x (that’s up to 17.2 magnification)
-Picture in Picture (awesome for quick acquisition and taking a shot without having to change mag)
-Focusable objective lens (this is a huge deal in a thermal scope in this price range)
-384x288 high sensitivity thermal resolution
-1024x768 resolution OLED display
-Video recording built in
-Picture snapshot built in
-Awesome and very intuitive app that allows you to stream your image, control your settings, etc.
-waterproof
-very fast 50hz refresh rate
-max detection range 1,350 yards

IMG_0922.jpeg

IMG_0997.JPG

ARP 16 inch Complete Upper
This is an incredibly accurate upper put together by Blackstone Arms. They are the only custom shop authorized to assemble and sell uppers with ARP barrels. AR Performance (ARP) 6.8 barrels are the best in the business. This barrel was made by Harrison at AR Performance and when it comes to anything 6.8spcII; Harrison is renowned at THE guy.

Blackstone builds their Uppers around the AR Performance barrels and the AR Performance Superbolt. All mated parts are trued, lapped, and polished for perfect fitment. The Superbolt has been headspaced to this barrel. Blackstone guarantees these to be 1 MOA uppers...and this one is easily better than that.

This upper is "as new". I have shot less than 50 rds through it and it shows. I have upgraded the charging handle to the BCM Gunfighter GFH Mod 4x4 (ambidextrous charging handle).

I've written and deleted this post several times as I try to convince myself not to sell this one, but I have something else I want and am going to go ahead and post it.

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0937.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom