Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AR500 Armor Level III Advanced Shooters Cut Plates

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So I have three AR500 Armor Level III Advanced Shooters Cut (Right Handed Orientation) flat plates and one flat Lvl III ASC (right) curved plates that I have no use for, as I do not need them for my job any longer. They are all 10x12 plates.

I also have two slightly worn plate carriers, one AR500 carrier in black that I had to ghetto-fix a buckle on (I broke it on duty because I'm not super intelligent, but I fixed it pretty well, IMO) and one tan Lancer Tactical carrier that has nothing wrong with it but was possibly made in China/Chinatown (don't worry, it was before the Coronavirus). Buy 2 plates, get whichever one you want free.

I can do $150 for two flat plates, or $175 for one flat and one curved, to save the shipping and the lead time. I'm also open to trades, so if you got something cool or useful, try yor luck.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-jpeg.2570094

img_1451-jpeg.2570095

img_1452-jpeg.2570096

img_1454-jpeg.2570097

img_1455-jpeg.2570098

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT AR500 Armor Level III Advanced Shooters Cut Plates

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So I have three AR500 Armor Level III Advanced Shooters Cut (Right Handed Orientation) flat plates and one flat Lvl III ASC (right) curved plates that I have no use for, as I do not need them for my job any longer. They are all 10x12 plates.

I also have two slightly worn plate carriers, one AR500 carrier in black that I had to ghetto-fix a buckle on (I broke it on duty because I'm not super intelligent, but I fixed it pretty well, IMO) and one tan Lancer Tactical carrier that has nothing wrong with it but was possibly made in China/Chinatown (don't worry, it was before the Coronavirus). Buy 2 plates, get whichever one you want free.

I can do $150 for two flat plates, or $175 for one flat and one curved, to save the shipping and the lead time. I'm also open to trades, so if you got something cool or useful, try yor luck.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-jpeg.2570094

img_1451-jpeg.2570095

img_1452-jpeg.2570096

img_1454-jpeg.2570097

img_1455-jpeg.2570098
Is this still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom