Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT AR15 ReCcE bUiLd. PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Like value 9mm handguns, Glock packages, surprise me.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay you bunch operators and operatets do you want a perfectly functional rifle? A recce build if you will? But don’t want to break the bank? Want a true “budget” rifle that isn’t psa/anderson/bca? Here it is. Rifle has been rattle canned and then distressed. Just meaning it was painted to look “worn”. Will post pics of it bare before paint. No I won’t strip it for you, it looks to good. Rail and stock are factory fde under the paint.

Rifle has less than 2 mags down the barrel and is in great condition.

the picture of the rifle laying flat with sling and chopped forgrip is how it currently sits.
The picture with fde rail and stock is it with its factory finishes. What hides under that sick paint job.
Looking to trade for a like value 9mm Glocks, mainly handgun packages

$1300 with optic and light.
Will include 5 loaded mags for right deal.

Spikes lower
Dfco “kungfu” grip
Magpul stock
Magpul forgrip chopped
Aero upper
Aero bcg
Bcm charging handle
Midwest rail
Shaw custom 18” 223 wylde barrel fluted chrome
Surefire scout pro light 10000 lumen
Magpul sling with qd front
Sig tango lpvo 1-6 2nd focul plane

Pictures:
IMG_3404.jpeg
IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Okay you bunch operators and operatets do you want a perfectly functional rifle? A recce build if you will? But don’t want to break the bank? Want a true “budget” rifle that isn’t psa/anderson/bca? Here it is. Rifle has been rattle canned and then distressed. Just meaning it was painted to look “worn”. Will post pics of it bare before paint. No I won’t strip it for you, it looks to good. Rail and stock are factory fde under the paint.

the picture of the rifle laying flat with sling and chopped forgrip is how it currently sits.
The picture with fde rail and stock is it with its factory finishes. What hides under that sick paint job.

Spikes lower
Dfco “kungfu” grip
Magpul stock
Magpul forgrip chopped
Aero upper
Aero bcg
Bcm charging handle
Midwest rail
Sig tango lpvo 1-6 2nd f

Okay you bunch operators and operatets do you want a perfectly functional rifle? A recce build if you will? But don’t want to break the bank? Want a true “budget” rifle that isn’t psa/anderson/bca? Here it is. Rifle has been rattle canned and then distressed. Just meaning it was painted to look “worn”. Will post pics of it bare before paint. No I won’t strip it for you, it looks to good. Rail and stock are factory fde under the paint.

Spikes lower
Dfco “kungfu” grip
Magpul stock
Magpul forgrip chopped
Aero upper
Aero bcg
Bcm charging handle
Midwest rail
Sig tango lpvo 1-6 2nd focul plane
Hey I know you are looking mainly at pistol trades, but I have a trade for you to consider. I have a safe queen Ruger mini 14 stainless and a Military armament corp. MAC1014 12ga.semi auto 7+1 (Benelli m4 super 90 clone)

Hey I know you are looking mainly at pistol trades, but I have a trade for you to consider. I have a safe queen Ruger mini 14 stainless and a Military armament corp. MAC1014 12ga.semi auto 7+1 (Benelli m4 super 90 clone)

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_150709_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240406_150709_HDR.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240424_202017.jpg
    IMG_20240424_202017.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_202035_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240424_202035_HDR~2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240307_124456.jpg
    IMG_20240307_124456.jpg