• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT AR-15 in I dont know why blue lol

Jordan Harris

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
It is your basic AR-15 nothing fancy. Took it in on trade. The eotech you see is on another AR now. It’s just the bare rifle itself

MAGPUL butt stock grip
Ambidextrous charging handle and bad lever
strike industries safety select
tool craft bcg
Anderson lower
I honestly can’t remember what the upper is. I will look when I get home

Attachments

• IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    911.8 KB · Views: 24
MAGPUL butt stock grip
tool craft bcg
Anderson lower

I don't mind the blue accents. Some people scoff at it but they are weekend warriors on the range dreaming of being in the jungles and exchanging gunfire so they have to keep it blacked out. So what if someone wants to make one with a little spice. Nothing wrong with that at all. I had one with blue accents and my landscaper liked it so much he shucked out some big money for me to put it on his. Heck the Warne blue scope mount was almost 200 bucks. That stuff isn't cheap if buy the good stuff. Franky I don't know why some people mouth off about it. As long as it isn't pink or mauve colored I don't mind it at all. It's just someone making it their own. When it comes to modifying AR-15's it's all good to me. Within reason obviously, as far as color.

I don't mind the blue accents. Some people scoff at it but they are weekend warriors on the range dreaming of being in the jungles and exchanging gunfire so they have to keep it blacked out. So what if someone wants to make one with a little spice. Nothing wrong with that at all. I had one with blue accents and my landscaper liked it so much he shucked out some big money for me to put it on his. Heck the Warne blue scope mount was almost 200 bucks. That stuff isn't cheap if buy the good stuff. Franky I don't know why some people mouth off about it. As long as it isn't pink or mauve colored I don't mind it at all. It's just someone making it their own. When it comes to modifying AR-15's it's all good to me. Within reason obviously, as far as color.
I agree with you. I think it really comes down to preference.

It is your basic AR-15 nothing fancy. Took it in on trade. The eotech you see is on another AR now. It’s just the bare rifle itself

MAGPUL butt stock grip
tool craft bcg
Anderson lower
A rifle still available? Let me know thank you

Back
Top Bottom