• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 9mm: Speer 124 +p JHP And federal 115 +p+ JHP in white boxes

MightySaucePan

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...and-federal-115-p-jhp-in-white-boxes.2334383/
Item Name: FS/FT 9mm: Speer 124 +p And federal 115 +p+ in white boxes

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $260 for 350 Speer, $30 for 50 Federal
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gen 5 Glock 19

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Trying to walk the line with the current $0.50 per round steel cases crap ammo nuttiness. This ammo is price very close to what I paid for it in the before times. I would work out a trade for a gen 5 Glock 19. Please submit all offers through PM. You are welcome to pm other offers I will always at least respond with a “No thank you”.

The Speer 124gr +p JHP is one of the best 9mm loads available. This comes bulk packaged in quantities of 350. I have two boxes available for $260 each.

Federal 115gr +p+ JHP. This is for your steel framed full sized guns and carbines. I’ve ran a decent amount through my CZ 75b. It’s definitely a hot round although in all honesty I suspect the second “+” is more for show. $30 for 50.

Prices are firm. If you want to wheel and deal I may be a bit more flexible for the right Glock 19.

I live in Decatur and I’m not going to drive far for this. I’m a night owl so I’m fine with a late evening transaction. I am unavailable in the mornings.

Newbies are welcome to do business with me I will expect you to come to me though. If you are a newbie and have questions about ODT stuff and etiquette PM me and I will help.

Pictures:
fbcaf2c8-cec7-47a9-bbc4-e499ff0713c7-jpeg.2885793

Back
Top Bottom