• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT .44 Redhawk Backpacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldilox

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-44-redhawk-backpacker.2204109/
Item Name: FS/FT .44 Redhawk Backpacker

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: now $650 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Only partial trade would be silver or old US coins + cash. I am wanting the cash for a project.

Caliber: .44 magnum / .44 spscl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Redhawk Backpacker in .44 mag.
Just the revolver, nothing else included.

Previous seller indicated ODT member @Hollerback was the Smith who jeweled the hammer & trigger, bead blasted the pistol, and honed the internals. It is a beautiful revolver.
*@Hollerback has made the extremely generous offer to whoever buys the revolver that he will disassemble and re-blast it. (I hope you don't mind me mentioning this in the thread - your post was deleted when I relisted the gun). Totally unexpected and very kind indeed. So kind that I may soon delete this thread...

I found the spots after I retrieved it from climate controlled storage where it had been for a few months. Tears were shed. Now I am ok parting with it.

Am thinking that the bead blasting made it more susceptible to the freckling. It exists, no hiding it. However, it is very shallow - can't feel it when running my fingernail over it.
and very fixable should you choose - have it redone, cerakote it, or just keep it oiled as I have.

$650 cash. Rock meet bottom.
"Hey thar fellar ah got figh-hunnert an kin meet ya in an hour with caish in hand."
"All you lack is another $150, and I'll meet you at the air lock."

Will meet in Richmond Hill Publix parking lot. Please make sure that works for you before PMing.

For quicker response, send questions and offers via PM.

Must be currently legally able to purchase and operate firearm in GA.

NO BOS, but if you have low feedback or I don't know ye, I may ask to peek at your GA drivers or GA carry permit if you have one. Nothing personal, and we all started with zero feedback at one time, so welcome aboard!

Pictures:
rh-1-jpg.2318431

rh-5-jpg.2318435

rh-2-jpg.2318442

rh-3-jpg.2318443

rh-4-jpg.2318445

Q: How many times must the concept of "FIRMness" be repeated in an ad before bucktoothed inbred Craigslister lobotomites begin to grasp it?
A: Bruh why don't you jus sail it to me fer figh hunnert??

upload_2020-4-22_23-1-53.jpeg

Edit: I have nothing against crooked teeth (got an English aunt) or keeping it in the family. I also wish to apologize to any lobotomites who may be reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom