Status
Not open for further replies.
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2015 1200 GS or 2020 Duke 890R

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10K for GS 11K for Duke
Trade Value or Items Looking For: A nice Barrett +- Cash or something in similar weight class

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Since it's a vehicle sale, I do want to fill out a bill of sale in case you run 20 red lights right after purchasing

Item Description: Okay, here is the deal.

I got into guns recently and have been spending more time at the gun range than at my own house. Which means I haven't been riding much and the great bikes I am trying to sell here are sitting in my garage without any air time, which I believe is legally motorcycle abuse.

Just want to test the water and maybe thin out my garage a bit by getting more guns and less motorcycle. Plan is to sell one and keep one at this point. However, I am in no rush of getting a deal out of this, so please no random offers that is wasting yours and my time.

The GS -
46K on the clock and all the add-ons you would want/need for a GS. I don't have a photo with BMW factory side cases mounted, but they are included.

The Duke - about 2K on the dash. Mostly stock with Remus slip on.

I am not spending ages to provide all the detail, if you are really interested, feel free to swing by and look, I can assure you the quality won't disappoint.

Once again, I am in no pressure to sell or trade, so please send only respectable offers.

Edit #1 - Clean title in hand for both bikes.

Pictures:
gs-front-jpg.3326247

gs-side-jpg.3326248

ktm-front-jpg.3326249

ktm-side-jpg.3326250

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom