Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2008 triton 190fs

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 17500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4x4 truck

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2008 triton 190 fs fish a ski boat . Boat is in great condition . Has 150 mercury optimax . Has plenty of storage with rod locker . Has large live well with aeration. Has 2 Garmin 93 vs graphs 1 at console and 1 at front on boat also has garmin force trolling motor . All electronics and trolling motor were purchased new last summer . Also will include boat cover and ski pole . Trolling motor batteries were changed last summer also has triton onboard charger for trolling batteries . Has nice triton trailer with folding tounge and aluminum wheels with matching spare . Trailer is equipped with brakes but previous owner unhooked them and I have never tried to mess with them but if you want the brakes could probably easily be fixed . I will post some updated pics showing graphs and Garmin trolling motor as soon as it stops raining enough for me to clean the boat up .$17,500 obo will consider trade for truck

Pictures:
IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3199.jpeg
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3205.jpeg
IMG_4778.jpeg
IMG_4779.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom