Default rank <200 posts
I'm really good at washing cars
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2008 BMW K1200s - Non Running

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other big bikes, v8 manual coupes, full size trucks

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Typical Bill of Sale / Title Transfer

Item Description: My beautiful K12s has decided to retire herself at only 16,500 miles.
Engine threw a rod while riding one morning. No signs of an impending issue before it just 'poofed' itself into a paperweight.

I went to great lengths to take care of this bike. Made sure of this and made sure of that. Did all the services BEFORE being past due. Drove from this side of town all the way to that side of town, just to visit the authorized BMW dudes because that's what your supposed to do. Got her new Dunlop Q3+ Tires only months ago. New clutch cable install / bled by myself months ago. 2 different fairing kits (Original Cosmic Blue & Black with Ghost Flames). Integrated brake / turn LED light. Various H7 headlights and whatnot. Quick flash under braking LED deals. Leo Vince SBK full exhaust with carbon fiber....

I want to sell it as a whole instead of breaking up pieces. $4k cash.

I'll accept sweet moto trades but I like big bikes. Another k12s OR Hayabusa or big Kawasaki 1400. Can add some cash and I've got some worthy firearms to consider.

V8 manual rwd coupes are always good.

Trucks are sweet too.

I'll be able to show receipts for services & show the bike whenever Let's make something happen.

Text me
404-384-1164
Drew ✌

Pictures:
20211105_150339.jpg
k1200s.jpg
20211105_150231.jpg
20211105_150227.jpg
20210619_165639.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It looks like you have a check engine light on. Care to explain ??!! ;)

But seriously wtf? This is really unheard of. I've seen GS's with 300-500K on them.
Gotta ask...what is your riding style? easy/moderate/red line rider???
GS bikes are different from K bikes.
Police use K bikes and throw tons of miles on them too.

Gotta tell ya... I ride like I enjoy my life and want to continue riding for another 16 years. I ride all of those styles when the conditions present themselves. I didn't kill the thing if that's what you want to really know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom