Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1989 Bayliner capri 1950 bowrider

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The second pic shows what the boat looked like when I got it, the rest show what it looks like when I finished.

Ford/OMC 2.3 liter motor, plenty of power! As you can see in pics I have no trouble towing a tube with an adult and two kids with three more adults in the boat. Sips fuel, have run for 5-6 hours towing a zooming around and uses half a tank of gas.

Original Trailer included!
New ties on the trailer in April Lots of repairs and upgrades!
New floor
New carpet
New seats
New cushion foam
New cushion covers
New battery
New pertronix ignition and coil
NEW GIMBLE BEARING
New baffles
New starter
New starter motor relay
New ignition switch
New bilge pump
New 8 ft bimini top with cover

The interior was not professionally done, that would have cost twice what the boat is worth alone. I did it myself and it turned out VERY nice. As you can see I have done a ton to it, so what does it need? It needs some carburetor work. The previous owner hacked on it pretty bad. It runs fantastic (as you can see from the pics of us enjoying the boat this past summer) but can be hard to start sometimes. I've done what I can but I'm not a carb expert. However it will still pull 14-16 lbs of vacuum. There is a small leak in the transom but its only a few gallons per hour. Easily manageable with the 300GPH bilge pump.

Radio, lights, horn, motor trim all work great. The tach works great but the speedo does not. This is a very inexpensive fix if you can do it yourself (less than $100 for parts), I just never felt the need to do it. This boat is ready for the water NOW. Don't get a boat you have to spends a hundred hours to fix up, I've already done that. Some minor work on the carb and this boat is good for years of fun.

Pictures:
b9-jpg.3061922
b1-jpg.3061918
b4-jpg.3061919
b5-jpg.3061920
b8-jpg.3061921

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom