• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 1977 Suzuki GS750 Bobber Project - Someone's gettin' a deal and a title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluescraft

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
159   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1977 Suzuki GS750 Bobber Project - Someone's gettin' a deal and a title!

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm handgun, AR rifles, Archtop or Resonator guitars(no China junk)

Caliber: Will be High Caliber once you put the finishing touches on her.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This project has sat in my garage untouched for over a year. I have sunk a ton in parts, machining and labor into this but alas, I can't seem to find the time to finish it.

As you can see, this started out as a 77 GS750. It now has a swingarm and 180 tire. It also has a nice solo seat from my old Buell Lightning. I have 3 boxes of parts that go with it that include a lot of new items, an O-Ring chain, extra set of carbs, most of the electrical components, a new gas tank, extra swing arm. Extra tires and wheels. Most everything you need to finish it is there.

Needs:
  • wiring(most parts included)
  • plumbing (New Petcock and new tank if desired included)
  • Controls and gauges (parts included)
  • Rear fender, if wanted
  • Front fender painted and installed if wanted
  • Chain installed
  • Gearshift connected
  • Brakes bled
  • Chain installed and aligned
  • Rear Sprocket bolts replaced - I had the sprocket mount machined and it needs new bolts
I may be missing something but I think this pretty much covers it.

The heavy parts are done, If someone put a week or 2 into this, they would have a super cool ride. For the right deal, I will also throw in my motorcycle jack. Handy as heck to work on the bike with.

DID I MENTION IT COMES WITH A TITLE?

I will consider anything in 9mm or an AR rifle/carbine. I am not into AK's or AR pistols, but I will look at most other stuff. I am also in the market for a decent trailer at least 5x8 and with a ramp. Not looking for a dinky wheel kit trailer or converted boat trailer, though.

Feel free to offer.

For the right deal, I may deliver it within a very reasonable distance.

Pictures:
img_2602-jpg.3203964

img_2599-jpg.3203974

img_2600-jpg.3203976

img_2603-jpg.3203978

img_2604-jpg.3203980

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom