• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1976 Collinscraft 14" boat for sale. Also Johnson 35 HP parts motor

Martin C

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
I have a 14" boat for sale. Includes a 1985 Johnson 9.9 HP tiller outboard. The motor runs fine. Includes a 6 gallon fuel tank, a small live well with pump, bilge pump, and lights. Also includes a small storage area and two deep cycle batteries. Includes the trailer (1 7/8" hitch) and you can't even tell it's there when towing, 4 pin connector. Also includes a Lowrance Hook depth finder. Multiple rod holders for crappie fishing not shown but included. A Motorguide 30 lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor (more than enough for this boat).
I'd consider trades (maybe a Jon boat and trailer) or what have you. I'm open to suggestions.
I also have a 1976 Johnson 35 HP outboard that is probably best used for parts at this point. It runs great and has 125 PSI compression but I broke the starter boss that secures the starter tight enough to the flywheel to engage. Could be repaired with some welding but not worth sending it out for repairs. Has a new starter, points, plugs, water pickup tube, thermostat, and impeller. $100 for it. Good deal if you have a use for it (try to buy a carburetor for anything like this and you'll see what I mean)!

Attachments

• Collinscraft3.jpg
    Collinscraft3.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Collinscraft2.jpg
    Collinscraft2.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Collinscraft1.jpg
    Collinscraft1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Johnson35.jpg
    Johnson35.jpg