47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1971 Jeepster Commando

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: FOR SALE OR TRADE
Sale Price: 4750 -- MAKE OFFER

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Now open to trades for other 4x4 vehicles (big body stuff, broncos, scouts, cj5's, etc), watercraft, multiple guns (quickly before they try this UBC BS), hit me up with offers.

Item Description: Selling (or trading) my 1971 Jeepster Commando 4WD 2 Door. These aren't super rare, but they aren't super common. I bought this 15 years ago, and it's been sitting @ my folks house in TN up until about 2 months ago when I brought her home to put up for sale. She had either a 305 or a 350 swapped into her. The truck is a 3 speed manual.

I had big intentions of fixing her up 15 years ago, but moving for work, and other life things, stopped those. Wife and I are planning on having a kid soon, so extra money for this project has dried up. Hoping to send her (the truck, not the wife :D) to a new home for someone else to fulfill that dream.

Good things:
  • Engine runs, will need a tune up, but will turn over when pouring ether in the carb.
  • Decent frame, has some surface rust, but still solid
  • Lots of restoration parts, original doors, glass, emblems, tailgate, hatch, roof, steering wheel, gauges, etc
  • The front clip is in good shape for its age
Bad things:
  • The tub will need a lot of work or need to be replaced. Lots of floorboard rust in the front half.
  • Brakes needed all the way around

This is a project, and will need a trailer to get where you are going. Could be a great start for a wheeler project or a restoration. Truck is under a car cover to slow elemental decay.

All the pics for the truck can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/tzorsvX

I do have a TN title for the Jeepster.

Also, please feel free to make offer! Worst I can do is say no.

Pictures:
front-jpg.3154846

back-jpg.3154847

left_side-jpg.3154848

right_side-jpg.3154849

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom