Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COMPLETE BUILD
no missing parts

currently unfinished, been sitting on it for months. All in all i paid a little over 700

Offer away!!!!

600 obo!!!!

Pictures:
IMG_2570.jpeg
IMG_2574.jpeg
IMG_2572.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Will you take 50$? That lower is destroyed. Are you sure it’s a 10mm? What magazines does it take
$50 for the lower? Maybe. i’ve built several Ars and they function how they should. I can assure it’s not even close to being destroyed, if it was, you wouldn’t want it.

$50 for the lower? Maybe. i’ve built several Ars and they function how they should. I can assure it’s not even close to being destroyed, if it was, you wouldn’t want it.
Oh those holes are supposed to look like a drill was jumping around. Excuse my ignorance.

As stated above it looks like an 80% that someone sloppily finished. if that's true and it has no serial number not sure its even legal to sell.

"no low balls I know what I have"
really i was looking to get 5 i just put it at 6 cuz cheap asses like you like to lowball, it sold for 7. It’s a 10mm 5 inch Ar pistol, Ain’t cheap. comes with a 200$ lower, not no cheap polymer ****. And the machinery to complete it??? just because your cheap doesn’t mean everyone is. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom