• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 02 f150 4 crew cab 4 door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
333   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 02 f150 4 door crew cab

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns

Caliber: V8

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Toying with the idea of getting rid The bad it has a slow transfluid leak. Has some minor corrosion on the battery terminal..(Not bad) the paint is fading on the hood and roof. The body and trans have 286488+ miles right now and it will go up . The motor is out of a crown vic(same motor). So I am not sure the miles I was told it was really low 60k and it runs strong . Blue book in fair condition is around 4 to 5 k . It shifts good but uses about a 1/2 qt of trans fluid between oil changes . There is some wobble in the tires over 80 mph they have uneven ware. I had the front end aligned and rotated the tires . I have a set of good years to go on it I just haven't put them on as these have plenty of life and i rarely take this beast on the interstate. although I wouldn't be scared to fire it up and drive to Florida. About the trans leak I was told it maybe leaking in the bell housing or a pinched line may make it leak when it's driven( when the motor was installed they may have done this ).I don't see the fluid on the ground so I am not sure. If I keep it I will just paint it and let this transmission ware out before I replace it as it shifts fine. I debated taking it to my trans guy but he would want to take it completely apart and rebuild it . Also has hook ups for a trailer/break after market rims step bars and tailgate extender. I may trade on guns as long as they are not over priced. 2 wheel drive.

Pictures:
20210526_131143-jpg.3281432

20210526_131101-jpg.3281449

20210526_131046-jpg.3281451

20210526_131040-jpg.3281453

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Trade for guns and cash/ 99 jeep hard top. Just got the oil changed and drove to Douglasville and back 3 hour round trip. It's good to go .. if no one bites in the next week I will just put it in storage . I was always told never to get rid of a good truck but I can't drive 4 vehicles enough to justify keeping insurance on all of them hopefully someone can enjoy it

The inside looks good no rips or bad stains to speak of . Will get pics of the inside for a serious buyer . Open to droping it off at a mechanic for inspection as well . I took it to mine a few months ago and told.him do any mantince you can.. treat it like it was yours . They changed a valve cover gasket a few dry rotted lines and did breaks . So its good to go no check engine lights or hidden issues. I always try to.be honest I would rather spend another 1k on it if it had an issue ( that I didn't disclose)and just sell it for more than lie or rip.somone off .

Trade for guns and cash/ 99 jeep hard top. Just got the oil changed and drove to Douglasville and back 3 hour round trip. It's good to go .. if no one bites in the next week I will just put it in storage . I was always told never to get rid of a good truck but I can't drive 4 vehicles enough to justify keeping insurance on all of them hopefully someone can enjoy it
Is this a jeep youre selling or are you looking for a jeep?

I am.selling this f150 . But I am about to just park it. I am not selling the jeep
Thanks for the info and sorry for my confusion. I just lost my wife of 40 years and my little brain cell is stretched right now. I'd like to check it out if you'd be interested in a guns and cash deal. I'll get back with you later, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom