Item Name: FS FS I'm a new Dealer for Roxor

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 160

Caliber: 2.5

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Driver license

Item Description: I'm a new Mahindra Roxor dealer, we're in the process of get everything set up, so we hit the grown running. If you want to get into the first order hit me up!
A & H Sales and Service LLC
1743 Lexington Rd.
Athens, Ga. 30605
706-613-6660

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The Roxor dealer in LaGrange has a shop that can make them street legal for a total of about $18k.

The governor can be removed to get the speed up to highway speeds.

Since you’ve done the research, what’s the attraction of having one of these Roxor’s over just buying a late model 2 door Jeep for about the same money (24k)?
I like the simplicity. Diesel motor is a plus. Drives good. Reminds me of the jeeps we had in the army. It's about the same size.
I will use this on my farm. Which means tax deduction that you don't always get when buying a truck/jeep. I will cover this with my farm insurance/liability. I would still drive it on the roads. Tractors/farm equipment are always on the road.
No tag, title, insurance.
My wife thinks a used Jeep would be cheaper. Maybe if it was going to be a daily driver.
Parts are becoming more available.
Mahindra has a plant in the US that is making them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom