Reaction score
Item Name: FS Framed original painting of Venice

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Framed dimensions are 55.5" x 44"

Painting is in great shape and looks amazing in person. There is a small amount of damage to the frame (pics included) that is not noticeable when hanging unless you are looking for it and these could probably be easily fixed.

Wife wanted to go a different direction in our living room and it doesn't work for her anywhere else in the house.

Artist is Robert Albert. It came with a small bio about him but I've never been able to find anything more on an internet search. Apparently he was born in France in 1942 and lives and works in Birmingham, England.

We bought it at a Thomas Kinkade gallery back in 2002. It is oil on canvas.

Pictures:
img_2576-jpg.3050654

img_2578-jpg.3050655

img_2580-jpg.3050656

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hah, it is very cute. I personally always take adorable pictures of my dog and I do this very often. In addition, in the last period, I started to adore putting in frames the cutest pictures and I am lucky that such a company as https://www.frameshop.com.au exists because they always have discounts and super beautiful models for frames and I really like that. In addition, there are many options and it is easy to choose. For example, the other day I took a picture as an acrylic print and it came out so nice that I ordered another new painting and I can't wait for my order to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom