• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FN SPRA2 Special Police Rifle - McMillan Stock, 20" Threaded

Kman866

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ice-rifle-mcmillan-stock-20-threaded.2215278/
Item Name: FS FN SPRA2 Special Police Rifle - McMillan Stock, 20" Threaded

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300 OR BEST OFFER, MESSAGE ME!

Caliber: .308 WIN

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Valid Drivers License required, Concealed Carry License preferred

Item Description: Good Afternoon Guys!

Up for sale I have my FN SPRA2 Special Police Rifle. This is a beautiful, like new rifle that I bought and intended to make my dedicated long range rig, but has spent its entire life in a safe. For those who are unfamiliar, the SPR is built on a very tough Model 70 action and utilizes a chrome lined barrel for extreme durability while remaining extremely accurate. The FBI Hostage Rescue Team also uses a variant of this rifle. I bought this rifle brand new with the idea of shooting long range with it often, but has only hit the range once and had a single box of ammo (20 rounds) down the pipe.

Originally a 24" barrel, I had Accurate Ordnance in winder cut the barrel at 20" and thread it (5/8x24mm) so it can be used with a suppressor or muzzle brake. Ever since then, it has sat in the back of a safe and hasn't got enough love. Rifles also got a Badger Ordnance steel rail on the top.

These are AWESOME rifles and shoot lights out, but I need to give this one another home as I have other projects in the works. Im asking 1300 OR BEST OFFER for this rifle, shoot me a message if you're interested and we can work something out . Hard to come across these so grab one and scope it and you're set!

Pictures:
fnawesome1-jpg.2614986

fnawesome2-jpg.2614987

fnawesome3-jpg.2614988

fnawesome4-jpg.2614989

fnawesome5-jpg.2614990

Back
Top Bottom