• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS ESTATE SALE-Antiques, tools, PS3, Fishing gear, Jordan & Earnhardt collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ESTATE SALE-Antiques, tools, PS3, Fishing gear, Jordan & Earnhardt collectibles

Location: Olde Town Conyers-1327 S Hicks Circle, Conyers GA 30012. We are between the Conyers courthouse and Rockdale Hospital.

Zip Code: 30012

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: .50 and up

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My wife's Brother just passed away so need to empty the home and prepare to sell it. He went in a therapy nursing home to learn to walk after injury and never came out! I would love to see any ODT members and family come by if you have the time. You might find something you can use at a great price!

Trying to do this Saturday 11-28-20. We hope to do 9 am to 3 pm RAIN OR SHINE since it is indoors and under a covered carport. Bring your own muscle because neither I or my wife have the health or capability to help load anything.

Here are just a few things available:
NEW Lazy Boy chair
46" Flat Screen SmartTV
Antique furniture
Old Solid wood tables, chests of drawers, benches, night stands
Fishing gear
A few carry bags could be used as range bags
Tent in carry bag
Lamps
Computer Desk
Antique plates and glassware
Mower
Washer and Drier
Framed pictures- Lot of wildlife pictures (He used to live in the mountains of Colorado)
PENTAX ME F Chrome body film camera w/several nice lens in old carry bag
ANTIQUE GRANDFATHER CLOCK
Antique HI FI Console record player
Album Collection
Medical Equipment-Walkers-1 w/2 front wheels and 1 without wheels, shower bench,

Some collectible items:
Hot Wheel cars-mostly Dale Earnhardt
2 Sports Illustrated framed complete magazines about EARNHARDT. The first is "Death of a Champion" and the other is "1951-2001 A Tribute to the Man in Black".

2 Sports Illustrated framed complete magazines about Michael Jordan. The first is "A Star is Born" from December 10, 1984. The next is "College Basketball Preview-No. 1 N. Carolina" from November 28, 1983 showing Michael Jordan and Sam Perkins on the cover.

Pictures:
dale-earnhardt-si-tribute-to-man-in-black-jpg.2934430

grandfther-clock-jpg.2934431

lazy-boy-recliner-jpg.2934448

wood-antique-secreatary-3-drawer-w-fold-out-desk-top-jpg.2934453

m-jordan-si-star-is-born-framed-jpg.2934454

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does the LaZBoy have the power lift function? My dad sure could use another. His old one is getting... old. DM me if you want. Sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law Tommy.

I may be interested in the vinyl collection. Can you let me know what genre/era?
A little of everything from ZZ TOP, The DOORS, Pink Floyd, ELO, Allman Brothers, Led Zeppelin, Simon & Garfunkel, etc... I guess that would be 60's to early 80's maybe???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom